Business and Organizational Development
"Quality is the result of a carefully constructed cultural environment.
It has to be the fabric of the organization,
not part of the fabric."
- Phil Crosby
Through a systems-thinking approach we provide strategic planning and implementation to address gaps and to leverage opportunities to further the quality of service and products of a business, or the mission delivery and impact of a nonprofit organization. Our methodology includes:
- Vision and Mission Alignment
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Strategic Marketing and Branding
- Operational and Program Development
- Social and Environmental Responsibility Development
- Community Engagement Planning
- Customer Service Excellence
- Eco-System Assessment and ROI
- Specialized Project Management